As the leading media company serving Hispanic America, Univision delivers the content Hispanics crave across a variety of mediums including TV, radio, web and mobile. Univision saw more than 100 million monthly pageviews coming from mobile devices, amounting to about one-third of their total web traffic. To bring the mobile user experience on par with their rich and comprehensive desktop website, Univision engaged Trilibis to revamp their large mobile web portal.
Trilibis worked closely with Univision's product team to devise a mobile strategy that focused on efficient content delivery and state-of-the-art user experience. To simplify content delivery from over 100 feeds and across 90+ unique sites, the two companies built a dedicated content management and publishing layer. Trilibis also built custom architecture with reusable components to dynamically construct layout, menu and navigation for each page. Other improvements include touch- friendly UI, improved performance, simplified content discovery and mobile SEO. Most recently, Trilibis implemented a range of social features including a comment system powered by Gigya and polls allowing for greater interactivity with Univision's content.
- 90+ unique sites with dynamic content from over 100 feeds and integration points
- Content parity for consistent user experience across platforms
- Custom reusable architecture for future scalability
- Touch-friendly UI/UX
- Improved performance and load times
Publicis Modem / LG
As the digital specialist branch of Publicis Worldwide, Publicis Modem handles all website and digital marketing services for LG Electronics. The agency chose Trilibis to develop a series of highly customized, next-generation mobile sites to tie into their integrated media campaigns for LG's G2x™, Revolution™ and Thrill™ handsets.
Trilibis created three handset-designated sites, featuring state-of-the-art UI, designed with the latest technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3. The supercharged, multimedia-intensive mobile sites captured the essence of LG's new handsets, helping consumers with visualizing the experience of owning them. With tie- ins to ads utilizing every platform, high-profile giveaway of Green Lantern premiere tickets, and first ever user-generated 3D concert documentary the mobile websites became integral parts of LG's ad campaign.
- State-of-the-art, touch-optimized UI
- HD video transcoding
- Exclusive content downloads
- National campaign tie-in
- Device detection and content adaptation
- Extensive use of CSS and other advanced mobile technologies
Fandango, the nation's leading moviegoer destination, realizes about 20% of its movie ticket sales through mobile. Fandango' mobile and tablet apps already won three honors in the 15th Annual Webby Awards, and the company partnered with Trilibis to redesign its mobile website wanting to extend a similar user experience to its mobile web properties.
Designed specifically for consumers on the go, the Fandango mobile website, like Fandango's apps, allows moviegoers to browse through movies playing in their area, conduct a quick local search for movies that start within the hour by using the "go now" button, and securely purchase tickets.
Additionally, the mobile site now offers movie fans an option to go paperless at select theaters with mobile ticket. This popular feature generates a unique mobile bar-coded ticket on one's phone, which can be scanned by the ticket taker to enter the movie theater.
- Search for movie details and showtimes using GoNow, Near Me, In Theaters and Coming Soon features
- Read user generated and critics reviews
- Watch movie trailers
- Buy tickets with your credit card, Fandango Bucks, or using your Fandango account details
- Go paperless with Mobile Ticket. This popular feature generates a unique mobile bar-coded ticket on one's phone, which can be scanned by the ticket taker to enter the movie theater
Wonder what KFC's today's special or how many calories are in those yummy Original Recipe™ wings? KFC's slick mobile website has the answer.
Trilibis created the new mobile destination for KFC through an engagement with an agency partner to support KFC's ongoing nationwide campaign. The site utilizes a tiered approach when it comes to smartphones, blackberries and feature phones, rendering appropriate content and graphics on any mobile handset.
- KFC mobile club loyalty program
- Social integration with Facebook and Twitter
- Current deal
- Location finder
- Nutritional facts
- Contest entry
Dictionary.com, the world's largest and most authoritative online dictionary, helps people get smarter any time, any place. The new streamlined mobile web app extends its award winning user experience to thousands of web-enabled handsets.
To take full advantage of the power and reach of the mobile web, Trilibis devised a tiered approach, which relies on grouping devices based on their capabilities, then developing a user experience tailored for each device family. The approach allowed Trilibis to utilize the latest web technologies to create an app-like experience for smartphones and superphones users. For users of older Blackberries, Palms and feature phones, Trilibis created a destination that featured key Dictionary.com functionality, packaged in a clean interface appropriate for their device.
- Word of the Day
- Translation to 91 languages
- Hot Word blog
- Word pronunciation with audio
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Unique UX for superphones, smartphones and feature phone
Need to find a local bar with a late night happy hour or that hidden Italian place across town? The Citysearch mobile site will suggest the hottest places to eat, drink, shop and relax where ever you are.
- Local business listings with maps
- Search by popular categories
- Sort by top matches, name, distance, highest rated, most reviewed, offers
- User reviews and ratings
- Expert reviews and editorial content
- Write a review
- View offers
- Maps and directions
- Send details to phone
- Twitter integration
- Features updated monthly
Match.com, the world's leading online relationship network, has been involved in mobile since 2003. In 2007, Match.com selected Trilibis to support the creation of its mobile web destination and integration with its online user database.
Trilibis designed and developed Match.com Mobile and its affiliate sites, as well as launched the service in select European and Asian markets. Since its launch, Trilibis has regularly updated the UI and feature set, and ensured that the mobile site is compatible with new handsets as they become available.
The latest mobile web release of Match.com includes a full redesign of the user experience for today's latest superphones, including a touch-optimized UI and web-to-mobile feature parity.
- Full integration between mobile and online
- Site parity
- Touch-optimized UI for smartphones
- Profile creation and management
- Newsfeed of latest activity
- Quick search
- Custom search
- Username search
- Saved search
- Members connect with wink, email and favorite features
- Mobile alerts
- Credit card billing and subscription
- Multiple distribution channels
- Google analytics
MobiTV brings millions of users worldwide personal, relevant and engaging media experiences. The company delivers LIVE TV and on-demand content from the world's top providers in news, sports, music and full-length entertainment.
Trilibis creates promotional mobile landing pages geared to improve content discoverability for ABC News, ESPN on demand, Syfy, Maxim, Discover, Bravo, Playboy and many other channels available via LIVE TV. These dynamically generated pages utilize custom-developed routing table and logic sequences to serve device appropriate content, layout and messaging. Download instructions are only offered if the application is not already installed on the handset.
- Carrier detection
- Device detection
- Customized routing table
- Logic sequences
- Dynamic messaging, layout and linking
- Link tracking
Live since: 2010
American Idol / AT&T
American Idol, television's No. 1 hit series empowers contestants and viewers to share their voices in deciding who will be America's next singing superstar. For two years in a row, Trilibis Mobile has designed the official American Idol mobile site, delivering exclusive content and updates to the fans of the hit franchise.
- Real-time news via FOX RSS feed
- Up to date blog via FOX RSS feed
- Contestant pictures and bios
- Contestant status
- Picture of the week
- Quote of the week
- Judges bios
- Video links using device parsing logic
- Idol ringtones
- Trivia game
- SMS integration with 3rd party
- Manual weekly updates
- Exclusive access for AT&T subscribers
- AT&T style guide and MEdia™ Net footers
Location: AT&T MEdia Net -> American Idol
NASCAR / Sprint
Get the latest news, track your favorite driver and get live up-to-the-minute race updates with NASCAR mobile portal. Since 2006, Trilibis has been helping NASCAR and its headline sponsor, Sprint, deliver engaging and time sensitive content to their devoted fan base.
- 25+ informational sites, contests and portals
- Leader boards for practice, qualifying and race
- Stats and standings for point, race results, qualifying order and race lineup
- Live news feeds
- Race schedules
- Miss Sprint Cup updates and tweets
- NASCAR screensavers and ringtones
- Sprint FanZone promotions and rewards
- Fan voting during NASCAR All-Star Race
- Schedule of events
- Race format and eligibility details
- Content and link mapping
- Handset parsing for multimedia
- Integration into live XML feeds
- Frequent manual updates
- Exclusive access for Sprint subscribers
- Sprint style guide and page footers
Location: Sprint deck -> NASCAR
With more than 22 million registered users and over 25,000 invitations sent each hour, Evite is the top online invitation and social planning website. With Evite Mobile, consumers get all the benefits of Evite.com, while on the go. From creating fun invitations to tracking RSVP's, Evite Mobile is the most personal, pocket-size, 24/7 party planner.
- Full integration between mobile and online
- Access to hundreds of themes and templates
- Track RSVP's
- View event details with maps and directions
- RSVP to an event
- Location and venue search
- View and upload pics from the event
- SMS alerts
- Custom UI and functionality for iPhone
- Features updated monthly
- Featured with leading carriers in North America